Good-Gums – Going Green
We believe that we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves personally and professionally with a reverence for life. First and foremost is to provide people with a product that’s natural and without harmful chemicals or additives. But we also want to avoid harming the life-sustaining systems of Nature that grace all living inhabitants of our Earth.
That means not leaving behind a trail of toxins and pollution from the production of Good-Gums. It means selecting a contract-manufacturing-facility whose practices parallel our intentions.
It also means encouraging the production of our raw materials, from ingredients to boxes, to be done in ways that are less polluting and more sustainable.
We don’t see this as something that we have (or will have) accomplished once and for all, but as something for us to keep working on. As we learn more, and as we grow to become an economically more valuable customer to the upstream supply chain, we hope to use our influence to greater effect in pursuing our stewardship responsibilities as inhabitants of our Earth.
For now we can say that:
• Good Gums® contains no artificial colors, flavors or any other artificial ingredients.
• It’s antibiotic-free, hormone-free and fluoride-free.
• The box is made from 100% recycled fiber.
• The manufacturing plant is cGMP compliant.
• Good Gums® is not tested on animals.
• The bottle we use (HDPE with Plastic Identification Code 2) does not contain (and therefore cannot leach) Bisphenol-A (BPA), an estrogen mimic that’s common to some other kinds of plastic.
One of many companies going green, Good-Gums is proud to be a part of the new wave of corporate responsibility across the globe.